THE APT APC CATCHUP PROGRAMME
CANDIDATES WRITING THE 2018 JUNE ITC
YOUR IMMEDIATE GOAL IS TO PASS THE ITC
Successful completion of an APC Programme entitles candidates in this position to write the SAICA APC in the year that they passed the Programme and in the two subsequent years in the event that they fail or do not write the APC.
If you complete and Pass this Programme in 2018, you are entitled to write the APC in 2018, 2019 and/or 2020, once you have passed the ITC.
We actively discourage candidates writing the June 2018 ITC from starting the APC Programme in April, given that a single-minded focus is integral to achieving the right results in the ITC.
- Candidates who have elected to do the 2018 Catchup Programme MAY NOT WITHDRAW and are expected to complete the Programme in 2018.
- A 50% non-refundable deposit is payable by 30 June.
- Registration is open now and closes on 06 July. No late registrations will be accepted.
- Failure in either the ITC or Catchup Programme will prevent you from writing the 2018 APC.
- This stated, the Catchup Programme carries a 3 year validity.
- In the event that you pass the Catchup Programme but fail the ITC, you may still qualify to write the 2019/2020 APC, subject to your successful rewrite of the ITC.
- Such a candidate would be allowed to complete our 2019 Refresher Programme at a minimal cost.
APT wishes you all the best for the June 2018 ITC. For your preparation for the ITC, APT supports the Gauteng Board Course NOVO Course.
For the a full overview click here
If you will have completed 20 months' Traineeship by 21 November 2018, and you pass the ITC, you could still write the 2018 APC if you complete our Catchup Programme
- Candidates complete Modules 1 to 3 from 30 June to 21 July Internet downloads available on aptassist. Candidates write the Supplementary Assessment on 30 July.
- From 31 July you join the APT APC Programme for Modules 4 to 7.
Our Catchup Programme runs nationally from 30 of June and covers all material, and processes for the APT APC Programme, but over a shorter concentrated period.
Available in both online and Blended Learning. See format section below.VIEW PROGRAMME FORMATS
Our Programme is cost effectiveVIEW PRICING
Detailed guidance through a case study. Assessment 1: New APC standard case study with some guidance
Guidance for supplementary assessment. Supplementary assessment: New APC standard case study with guidance
Guidance through a new case study and preparation for Assessment 2.
Assessment 2: Final assessment
Opportunity for candidates who were not successful in Assessment 2 to re-write
Final preparation for the APC – this is the equivalent of a ‘Board Course’.
Contact classes & online learning (strongly recommended)
Run on a national basis with contact session support in all major centres, the Blended Learning Programme makes use of specifically selected contact session based teaching methods, integrating them into online education.
Blended Learning – Contact Sessions are available in the following centres:
- Cape Town
- East London
- Port Elizabeth
Online learning with videos of the contact classes (for candidates who cannot attend classes)
Our Online Programme allows candidates greater flexibility to studying in their own time, completing work and submitting assignments within a scheduled time frame.
Online Learning Programme students can access our online facilities from any place at any time and will have the opportunity to work in groups
- Workshops available in George and Polokwane.
- Both course options incorporate a tracking system that enables students to monitor their own programme progress and competency development.
- Students can partake in the course in their own time from just about anywhere.
Paying Full Settlement - Prices excluding VAT
(Payment due by 30 June 2018)
Major Firms / Block Bookings
(5 or more candidates Maximum 20% discount)
Fees payable by candidates outside of South Africa are charged at the full rate in order to cover additional distribution costs (i.e. It is not acceptable for such candidates to “discount” fees by the notional VAT amount). An additional distribution premium of R1 140 is charged to candidates outside of the SADC region.
PAYING VIA INSTALMENTS (ALL Prices include VAT)
30 June 2018
31 July 2018
31 Aug 2018
2 Equal Instalments of
Major Firms / Block Booking
(5 or more candidates - Maximum 20% discount)
2 Equal Instalments of
Fees payable by candidates outside of South Africa are charged at the full rate in order to cover additional distribution costs (i.e. It is not acceptable for such candidates to “discount” fees by the notional VAT amount). An additional distribution premium of R1 150 is charged to candidates outside of the SADC region.
How do I get a 20% discount on my fees?
If five or more candidates from the SAME firm enrol, these candidates will qualify for a 20% ‘block booking’ discount.
How do I get an invoice?
If your firm is responsible for payment we will send an invoice directly to the firm contact provided once all candidates from the firm have registered.
If you are paying for yourself you will be invoiced directly.
It is not necessary to contact our offices requesting invoices as they will be sent once registration has been processed.
APT’s Banking Details:
Account Name: Accounting Professional Training
Bank: Standard Bank Rondebosch
Inter Bank Transfer Number: 025 009
Current Account Number: 071 464 824
SWIFT Code: SBZAZAJJ (Standard Bank does not use an IBAN Code.)
Please Reference your Payment as:
If you have not received your invoice, but want to make your payment please reference your payment as follows:
Name Surname/Course Area
e.g. Sandra Sample/CT